Driving Progress With Honesty and Grit
Ryan Henry is an entrepreneur, speaker, and Certified EOS Implementer with EOS Worldwide. As a Certified EOS Implementer, Ryan helps develop high-performance leadership teams for growth-oriented businesses. Before joining EOS, Ryan was the Owner of Kincaid Henry, a construction management and real estate development firm as well as a Sergeant in the US Marine Corps. Ryan received his bachelor’s degree in management and organizational development from Spring Arbor University and graduated from the Vineyard Leadership Institute, where he excelled in team building, vision and planning, theology, and leadership.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ryan Henry shares how he grew up in a family of entrepreneurs and eventually started his own business
- What pushed Ryan towards EOS?
- Ryan’s advice for teams and companies that are hitting a ceiling
- How the book, Traction, saved Ryan’s business
- What motivated Ryan to leave his company and become a full-time EOS implementer?
- The lessons Ryan learned from working with entrepreneurs through EOS
- Ryan details the process of working with leaders who are resistant to becoming visionaries
- Why delegating work is vital to creating a profitable business
In this episode…
Do you feel like a change is necessary for your business, but you’re not sure where to start?
It can be difficult for entrepreneurs and business owners to admit that something in their company needs to change. However, progress begins when you’re honest with yourself. If your business is hitting a ceiling, you don’t need to sit by and tolerate it; ask for help and start leading the company towards exponential growth.
In this episode of This is Concrete, Chad Gill talks with Ryan Henry, Certified EOS Implementer with EOS Worldwide, about how he’s guiding visionaries to develop and achieve their business goals. Ryan shares his backstory of discovering EOS and transforming his business, the recipe for a life-changing breakthrough, and how he’s helped business owners rekindle their passion for leading a team. You don’t want to miss it!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
- Ryan Henry
- Ryan Henry on LinkedIn
- EOS Worldwide
- Catchin’ Vision podcast
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
- The E Myth: Why Most Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Sponsor for this episode
This episode is brought to you by Concreate.
Concreate is a custom concrete flooring company that delivers polishing, staining, and more for both commercial and residential projects.
Our passionate team helps designers, architects, tradesmen, business owners, and homeowners transform plain concrete surfaces into clean, distinctive, and enduring masterpieces.
Whether you are a large-scale hospitality company like Marriott, an Amazon warehouse, or one of our many residential customers, we want to help you create an affordable and stylish surface.
So, what are you waiting for?